Ongoing involvement and total commitment
Channel Freight Logistics is an integrated logistics company aiming to achieve the higher possible level of service to our customers, without compromising the safety of our employees or the general public. We believe the quality and reliability of our service is the basis upon which we can develop long term relationships with our customers and supplies, and as a result achieve our objective of long term growth and security.
We further aim to be the leader in our chosen markets through the implementation of fully integrated Management Systems which incorporate Environmental, Workplace Health & Safety, Government and legislative requirements, and the pursuit of continuous improvement to ensure an outstanding reputation and pre-eminent position in the marketplace.
Channel Freight Logistics has a number of accreditations tailored to the contracts that we manage. These include:
- National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme (NHVAS)
- Mass Management
- Maintenance Management
- Basic Fatigue Management (BFM)
- HACCP Food Safety Management Systems
- Woolworths Quality Assurance (WQA)
- Accredited Agent with International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Multimodal Transport Operator (MTO) Certified by Government of India
- Individual Member with International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations (FIATA)
- Member with World Cargo Alliance family of Logistic Network (WCA, CGLN & IGLN)
- Retail Logistics Supply Chain Code of Conduct
- The Air Cargo Agents Association of India (ACAAI)